Social Media Internship
Multi Latino Marketing Agency, Inc. is an innovative marketing company that specializes in developing unique concepts and strategies for promotions, advertising and public relations campaigns. Our objective is to assist companies achieve maximum customer satisfaction in order to grow and compete in their industry.
Multi Latino Marketing (MLM) seeks for a pay position intern from June 1, 2018 to November 2018 with the possibility to move to a full time position, to assist in the following:
- Handle entry-level assignments over a variety of marketing projects
- Conduct media research, attend meetings, prepare reports, research competitive information as well as other marketing projects
- The intern will have exposure to a variety of internal meetings and will see how projects are created, driven and executed
- The intern will also participate and attend company events to gain real industry experience
- Prepare power point Presentation
- Help with general office duties.
The position is part-time or full-time and requires a minimum of 24-28 hours a week. Applicant will have the opportunity to receive a letter of recommendation and will receive a $3,000 bonus.
The ideal candidate will thrive in the marketing, promotions and advertising industry. The candidate must be extremely organized and responsible, place importance on project ownership and attention to detail in their work, and be eager to work in an open, creative environment.
Bilingual preferred (Spanish)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proficient with Microsoft Office, including Excel and PowerPoint
- Strong problem-solving skills
- A four-year college degree or equivalent
- Knowledge in digital marketing and/or social media marketing a plus.
Martha Saldana at email@example.com